2009年9月7日星期一

our relationship...

`07.09.09`
`Monday`



Today,
I don know what i wan to write,
Because,
There are many things I can not say it ...=)


HAIZ``
I got a lot thing wan to say out,
But can not tell,
How i can do?
Very hard on my heart....=(



haizz...
I really donno who I should choose...
our relation...
our friendship...
our memories...


I cant forget,

But...
We can not start over.......


Actually long time ago...
In my heart,
I have you,
But,
In your heart,
You have me?


CHANCE !!


Do not say I did not give you the opportunity to ,
That is only once...





sorry...
If today i let you cant sleep at night,
please do not angry me...
Because ,
You ask me questions,
My responsibility is to answered...
So...
please remember what i said to you...
and...
Please treasure ME !!!


I only wan u all to treasure me...
I do not know when our will be separated from...


next...
worried...


You said you want to return to the past...
why ?!
What have I do wrong ?
Why do you always only care about her?
Why every time i do things also make you feel like no enough ??
What i WRONG ?!
Only i care about u,
When you will know i exist here ??

so many time i tell u !!
wan u become a good ( girl / boy )
ya``
now u are a good ( girl / boy )
but u are still using the wrong method to treat others,
hope u can understand what i said to you last time ...


Friendship Forever =D




next...


Why do you always feel without you,
Still got a lot of people care about me?
Every time you also say like that``
When you have heard me talking about something ?
I do not quarrel with you,
Is because i treasure your ...
I am still care about you ...




Next...


They want to PMR exam already,
If i no read the remove classes,
I am also this year's examinations,
but,
too bad...
haiz``
Next year i must be very hard reading,
i don wan all file ....=(





We are still best friends ^^







hOlanxU``
1:23 am

2 条评论:

❤ ShelyLuii 说...

ofcos got la``
我查字典查到很辛苦的啦!!==
这篇东西2个小时!
哈哈哈^^
pro hor?xD

Vanx Chew 说...

hahaha 厉害!!!