2010年8月9日星期一

- 09.08.2010 -



i damn hate my school,
SMK seri permaisuri!


Today when perhimpunan that time,
i talking with my fren kp,
we are very low voice already!
but donno why that no brain pengawas still wan tangap me ,
ONLY me!
and call me stand beside there,
until finish the perhimpunan!
NAH!

some more that no brain teacher also,
never ask what happened then straight punish me,
i damn angry that time!
after finish perhimpunan still wan give me isi borang,
walao!
the reason is i no hormat the perhimpunan and lawan pengawas.


when i standing at there ,
that pengawas suddenly come bump me,
then i sound like ' zzz '...
and make so LC face,
then she scold me and say :

i call u stand there,
not here!

fuck 9 you!


when i scold back her,
that another pengawas come near me and say:

don't BIHADAP!

zzz`~



fine..!
you are pengawas you are right!

i promise myself no more next time,
and i wont let you treat me as dog ANYMORE!


- hLx -

2 条评论:

Vanx Chew 说...

down girl down =D

❤ ShelyLuii 说...

really so hak yan zhang lar!
all of them!
zzz~