2010年6月4日星期五



4th June 2010



4:30 am WAKE!!!!




lolx...
4 something already wake up,
because of my smaller brother school Sport day,
then must go early .

yea...
my primary school also.
long time din go back already,
i think something is changed.




























Red Team







Yellow Team








Green Team







Blue Team















after that,
go times square.
played Bowling With my brother and his friends.








* last H is me :D







- my Bro -

hahas...
he sport so PRO XD
congrat yah^^






and then,
go Permaisuri by LRT,
join my GENG ,

- Ah Boy
- Ah Thien
- Ah Seng
- Ah Man
- Kar Pui

at Servivor Cybercafe ...


*Saw Aaron & Ah zin...








This My Bou Bui Zai,
very clever already.
finally he work ,
at Survivor CC..
hahas.


6+ home sweet home,
and 8+ Tuition...

very tired. <3



holanxu.


8 条评论:

KayWong 说...

哇。。
酱黑的。。
还以为是在半夜。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈

❤ ShelyLuii 说...

不是啦,
5点多那样,
我弟弟傻的,
要那么早去=.=

KayWong 说...

哈哈哈哈。。
大多数的人都是这样的咯。。。
可能是因为兴奋呱。。
我以前也有这样过的。。。
哈哈哈哈哈^^

❤ ShelyLuii 说...

是咯!
你也是很好笑的,
每次都那么早去= =

KayWong 说...

哈??
以前??
什么时候?
去那里??@@

匿名 说...

jiu jiu booom ~

匿名 说...

jiu jiu booom

┙×ღ傻瓜¤笨蛋●X Õ♂ 说...

lolx@@
yo!!
miiii!
whenn u take my photo de?!!!
so gao xiao lar!!!!