2010年10月5日星期二




- 03.10.2010 -


hahas..
before yesterday..
i went to salak selatan look my friendss ...
but all was piggy-ING xD
so i went to SURVIVOR CC with ah boy..
and ask him to teach me DOTA!


yoyo!
ya! DOTA!
haha..

very funny izzit i play dota??

lols..:DD
haha.



after learn from boy..
then i can SHOW OFF by my ownself already ~

then then..
i choose HERO..( most ugly de xD )
then start liao..

It has not been very long timeee...
then i DIE ady...T^T~~

bully me one.. :DD
yerrr...~~

first time to play dota,
not bad , not bad :)
next time i will play again..
but when i got go cc larr..
hehe.
dota dota wait me wait me ! ^^


after that...
we went to my boubui zaii housee..
find luilui...







WAR?
izzit so fat already???
i hak dou..
haha..
but actually is her hair long only,
still very cute mar..LOVE her <3





3 pm+

we accompany zaizai went to ampang for working things.


reach ampang ady..
then can't see he friends..
yuann laii..we went wrong place..
that place we want to go is AMPANG PARK!

LOL?

ampang park and ampang very big differents OK!
why de people call us go to ampang LRT STATION?!

want go to ampang park from ampang is VERY FAR!
must go bak majlis jemek then take petro only can reach ampang park.

then boy very tak song ..
when he calling phone scold de people is very scarely!!
first time see him so fierce...
i still remember very clearly what he said :

bla bla bla..
now i dowan do tis work ady..
that RM 10 give u!

WOW!
nice..

though he is very Hong Bouu..
but i am very ADMIRE himm..
bebause he can NEVER care about de people feeling...
where got wrong or mm song..
wan scold then scold...

FOR me..
i cnt..
i really cnt do it..
so..
i'm really admire him ..
like that is good..
sometimes dont like de thing then straight say Don't Like..
but i'm not..
i dont like i still will say like..
i unhappy..i still will smile,
maybe i really dnt like people knoe i'm SAD
hohos..:))


lastly..
we got went to ampang park ,
but also late zuo..
so..
at there having our lunch..MCD





lols?
funny again =__=
went ampang park for ete mcdonal's ?
hahas..



the first reason is too many $$,
second reason is too free..

but anyway..
the most important reason is :


Personal loylty!

we got Yi Hei geh marr...
we be friends ''talk heart'' de marr XD
hahas!



skip skip ~~


actually tonight i really cnt sleep..
dint try to sleep also..
cause i can confirm i cnt fall as sleep :((

so,
i'm wait time to go..
and waiting SLEEPY..


YOU knoe..
now is 4am midnight !!
later 6am i need go to school for PMR exam.
i cant image later i will how to answer de paper..
i forsure i will no spirit ..
i really scare ...
i scare i will pass up ''White Paper''~~ :((


now i am super moody!


just now..
i on9 facebook..
some person find me to chat!
that person already half years no contract ..
now he suddenly find me..
i hakk douu..


then i click in to he profile..
i saw something i should not to see..

he is changed ,
he is starting to change naughty..
i really dnt like now de him..
last time i knoe de him not like that de!


he is good for me..
he is a best boy friends..



NOW!

NO MORE!

NO MORE!



i cnt imaging bak last time he how to treat me good..
now,he in my heart full of HATE!

i regret once i got like that de bf,
but the happy one is i NEVER regret last time i leave him..
in my heart..
i should not have tis type of SUCH boyfrens anymores,

anyway,
thats all.

nomore to talk about him.


( but i still cnt sleep T^T )



wish me PMR all the best bar,
my frens..all the best too..


just now i really touch lehh..
coz my frens JUNOE calling me and wish me PMR Gah Yao!
war..first time harrr..
hahaha!
and he teach me 1 Gam Guii :

Kita hendaklah bersedia sebelum nasi menjadi bubur...
hal ini kerana masa itu EMAS, haha!

anyway..thx alot yah junoe :))



boy,

waiting for my PMR result bar..
i confirm u sure own me 1 drink and 1 food geh..
hohoss ^^
dnt forget harrr...XD



- i will try my best to make myself happy,
i wont care about LOVE again anymores -

- i can do it -

woohooo.. :))

- shely -




1 条评论:

KayWong 说...

erm...
i dun think learn to ply dota is a good news
coz i missed many things when i playing dota
wasted many times on it
i will angry when i playing dota my frens keep kacau sometimes
but ??? angry ?? need mou ??
juz a game T_T
i scold my frens zzzz
so juz play play ok lar^^
hahahahhaha ~