2011年5月10日星期二

Some of my words .



It is 4am now ,
Im still studying my bm & math.
So quiet here and make me feeling bored.

Im so lonely ,
I need someone to accompany me NOW,
but this is impossible i knw..
coz all of my frens are sleeping..


what i wanna tell is ,
actually my heart is quite pain this few days,
that feeling was suddenly came bak to me ,
i knw i should not think about that anymore ,
and I knw all about Me & Him already passed ,
but..
when im lonely and around me was very quite that time,
my brain will automatically thinking back about that,
and that feeling will suddenly make me pain.

Im missing him alot.




I knw that type of pain,
cannot use medicine to cure...

It cure through my own confident...


So,
I think tonight im not going to sleep also,



Im waiting the time pass,
Im waiting the time to cure me.

Im
Waiting......




Js.


- end ; shely -

没有评论: